- food processor or mixer
- pie dish
- 3 cups granola
- 4 tablespoons soy milk (enough to moisten, but not to wet)
- 2 8 ounce container soy cream cheese
- 1 6 oz container soy sour cream
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp Ener-G egg replacer
- 4 tbs water
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix egg replacer with water and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in food processor, or with an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
- Beat in honey.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla and sea salt.
- Continue mixing while adding egg replacer mixture and sour cream.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 30 - 40 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Cool in refrigerator before serving. If desired top with berries