- 8 cups Napa cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage
- 3/4 cup green onion, sliceds
- Mix above ingredients in a bowl
- 1 lb. firm tofu, cut into thin strips or small cubes
- 1/2 cup Bragg's Aminos*
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 package rice sticks (check Chinese section of grocery store)
- *May contain excitotoxins
- Place tofu pieces on cookie sheet and season with the rest of the ingredients, tossing to cover tofu well. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until brown. Stirring occasionally. Let set to cool. Mix with cabbage.
- Using a wok pan fill 1/3 with olive oil, heat on high. Place 1/3 of the rice sticks in oil. They should puff up quickly, as they do, remove them promptly. Continue with the rest of the rice sticks. Toss with salad. Use Oriental Salad Dressing recipe.
- Recipe by: Modern Manna