- 3 1/2 quarts water
- 1 1/2 quarts potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 4 1/2 quarts whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ABCO Chicken Style Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Combine 1/2 gallon water, 1 1/2 quarts whole kernel corn, and all other ingredients. Cook until tender. Then blend 1 1/2 quarts water with 3/4 gallon corn in a blender. Add to rest of mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Top salad with 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds as a garnish.
- Recipe by: Modern Manna