- 10 potatoes (red or russet), cut into chunks or wedges
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2 rings
- 1/2 cup Bragg's Aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, leave whole with skin on
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour a little olive oil on the bottom of a casserol dish. Put in potato chunks, onion, and garlic. Cover with Bragg's, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Bake at 350° until tender, checking and turning potatoes every so often, adding more Bragg's and seasonings if needed. Squeeze cooked garlic from skins to eat.
- * Steamed carrots and celery may be added also.
- Recipe by: Modern Manna