Almond Ricotta: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Marinara Sauce: Place all ingredients except for basil and oregano in blender. Blend carefully pulsing blender in order not to over blend. (Mixture should be chunky.) Add herbs and pulse again until you can see flecks of green. Do not over process. The mixture is very chunky with lots of green flecks.
Marinated Mushrooms: Mix in bowl and massage slightly. Allow to rest for 15 mins. or until mushrooms appear reduced.
Noodles: Place zucchini in casserole dish. Mix lemon juice, salt and enough water to cover zucchine. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour. Drain zucchini on paper towels.
Spinach Filling: Place spinach in food processor using S-blade pulse just until the spinach is chopped. Do not over process! This should be nice fluffy spinach and not wet mush.
Assembling the Lasagna:
1. In casserole or spring form pan (I like using this one) spread marinara along bottom of pan.
- 2. Layer zucchini noodles.
- 3. Add more marinara.
- 4. Layer mushrooms over marinara.
- 5. Next drop spoonfuls of cheese on top of mushrooms and then spread gently.
- 6. Add spinach and pat lightly.
- 7. Layer noodles and repeat additional layers.
- 8. To achieve a "cooked" appearance to the top layer, finish with marinara and add cheese, leaving sides with just marinara. Smear cheese into marinara lightly. Place in dehydrator and warm for 30 mins. For added garnishing dust top with spinach or basil.