- Camping is free and RV parking is $27.00 per night.
- Campers/RV: Are on a first come first serve bases. The entrance is through gate #2.
- Checking In: Begins Thursday, June 13th at 5:00p.m. - 7:00p.m., and Friday from 8:00a.m. - 10p.m. Check-in near the amphitheater before occupying your site.
- Checking out: Deadline is Monday, June 17th at 10:00 a.m. (Depending on the number of nights registered)
- Late Arrivals: If you plan on arriving after hours please contacting our office. (209)334-3868
- RV Dumping: There are no black water sewer hook-ups on the grounds. Please do not dump black water into one of the few designated gray water dumps. However, there is a dump site on the grounds located at the northeast end of the Pavilion.
- Tents: Tent camping must be in a separate area from RV camping and Vehicles.
- Shower Facilities: Free shower facilities are available in the Barrel Room. Please leave them as clean as you would like to find them.
- Fires: Open pit barbecues/fires are NOT permitted on the festival property. All barbecues must be in a metal barbecue pit. Coals are not to be dumped on the festival property.
Click the below "BUY NOW" button to purchase your RV spots.